Thursday, July 3, 2008

Wicked Awesome Trip!

Last week we went on this wicked awesome trip to Attleboro, MA - where my mem and pep are from! I met lots of family, had my first ride on an airplane, my first trip to the beach, heard a bunch of people talk funny...SO much fun! Our first night there, we had a big lobster dinner in Grandpa Al's garage. Thanks to Diane and Steve for bringing the lobsters in from Maine. I wasn't scared of them at all!
Here I am enjoying a quiet moment with my Dad's Memere - my great grandmother.
On Friday we went to Cape Cod to visit Dad's God Parents Janice and Paul. Here I am with Dad, Janice and my new bear - a gift from Janice.
My first trip to the beach!
We spent the day on Saturday at Dad's Uncle Bobby's house. We had a great bbq and I played with my second cousins Hannah and Haley. Here I am having a big laugh with Hannah.
Sunday was the big LeMaistre family reunion. Check out my special sign! This is me posing with Dad's Aunt Diane.
We had another really nice day. Cousin Xoe and I played a lot and she helped my Mom take care of me.
Here I am with Auntie Michelle. Isn't she cute carrying my next cousin?!?! Also, another shot of my sign - in case you missed it!









No comments: