Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Lazy Sunday...

I made my first trip to the western suburbs on Sunday. First stop - Mem & Pep's house in Naperville, where there was this great sign to welcome me.
I got to see my Uncle Jay and Auntie Michelle. Here I am with Mem & Pep.Then it was off to Plainfield to celebrate my Uncle David's birthday. My cousin Nicholas really loves me! He gives me lots of hugs and kisses my head. What a sweet boy he is!

My Aunt Angie made everyone a delicious dinner. Oma and Oda were there too.
What a fun day I had! It's just nice to get out of the city sometimes, you know? I really like riding in the car with Mom and Dad. I don't always love getting put in to my car seat, but once I'm in there and we start moving - lights out!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to both of you. She is beautiful and the whole Marlovits clan wishes you the best of luck.

Mike....welcome to the world of princess dresses and dress up time. Great times.