Friday, February 29, 2008

Baby's First Bar!

Mom and Dad took me out to my first bar the other night - "The Store". They had a toast in my honor and I got to meet lots more new friends. Special thanks to Uncle Kev for getting me in and for the champagne and cigars! (note to Grandmothers: no cigars were smoked in my presence) The LeMaistre Family takes over the jukebox! Lots of Beatles, Beastie Boys and some band called Umphrey's McGee. (someone even told me that Mom & Dad fell in love in front of that jukebox on the night they met - I'll have to ask them about that sometime)



3 comments:

Matthew Hansel said...

Can't wait to come see you, Eleanor.

MPH

Debbie said...

Looks like Eleanor is a Party animal in the making, you're never too young to party right? I agree with the Turtles, I think she's swell. Thanks so much for setting this "blog" thing up(can you tell I'm not very computer savvy?)so we can all be kept up-to-date. I guess the Turtles must be the band of the LeMaistre Family as you all look so "Happy Together". Can't wait to meet Eleanor in Massachusetts.
Love, Auntie Debbie

Cranky Writer said...

Now she's a REAL Lemaistre... listening to the Beastie Boys at the Store!