Friday, June 6, 2008

Child of the Lord

It's been a while since my last post, but I am happy to report that I am now a "Child of the Lord". I was baptized on May 18th at Our Lady of the Wayside in Arlington Heights. I slept through most of it, including when they poured the water on my head. I got to wear this gorgeous Christening gown that my Dad and Uncle Jay both wore. It was made from the train of my Mem's wedding dress. Check it out...
I also had a lovely Christening blanket that was hand made by my great aunt Diane. Here's a shot of that, along with Uncle Jay and Auntie Michelle...
This is my great great aunt Barbara. She's my mom's Godmother and also my namesake.
Here I am with all my aunts and uncles.
Dad made me pose with him by this stone outside of the church. It said JMJ, which he told me stood for Jam Master Jay. What a weirdo he is...

No comments: